Welcome to the website dedicated to the fourth AML directive and IT solutions in Compliance, AML / CFT and Risk Management.
We discuss ways to implement the provisions of the Fourth Directive of the European Parliament and the Council of Europe No. 2015/849 of May 20, 2015 (AML4) and the requirements of the Polish Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Act of 1 March 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item. 723)
The blog covers the following topics:
- Implementation of risk analysis procedures by the Obligated Institutions
- Customer Due diligence (CDD)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- The range of available IT tools allowing to streamline AML processes.
- Analysis of related transactions
- Searching for the actual beneficiary (UBO)
- PEP tools (People on prominent political positions and RCA – families and close associates)
- The role of AI in anti-fraud systems – advantages & threats